It’s Friday ya’ll! Friday. If you woke up this morning having nothing else to look forward to today, well, there’s that (great cheery opening line Steph) How was your week? I can pleasantly say I had a great week; a productive week – always a good thing. One thing I definitely realized this week is how excited I am for fall! Although the temperatures aren’t very “fall-ish” right now, I am ready for all the season has to bring. With “pumpkin spice EVERYTHING” ( #PSL anyone? ) leaves slowly starting to change and an abundance of fall festivals happening every weekend, fall is here!
A few things that caught my eye on the web this week……
Arrrrriiiibbba! It’s that time of year again! With Cinco de Mayo falling on a Monday this year, I’m sure many will be celebrating this weekend; hey – some may still celebrate on Monday! I hope you all had a great week. May your weekend me margarita-filled with fun and celebration with friends! Now, while I’m busy browsing the interwebs (mainly PInterest of course) on the many margarita recipes I want to try this weekend, enjoy this week’s Glam Round-Up of favorites.
- Hallie’s Sauza-rita recipe is DEFINITELY one I think I’ll be trying this weekend.
- Kim’s review of Zinc Café = YUM!
- I love Jessica’s awesome styling and take on the overall trend:
- THIS maxi skirt and THIS maxi dress. I’m so obsessed with and how perfect are they for Cinco de Mayo parties?
- I LOVE how Sonia “repurposed” her 90’s baby doll dress!
- 20 Do’s and Dont’s of Cinco de Mayo…..yep!
In case you weren’t aware, New York Fashion Week is in full swing. While I of course am not there taking in all the shows personally or sipping champagne, I am still getting to enjoying seeing some of my favorite collections via this wonderful little thing called live stream. Fashion week aside, there were still many other great things on the internet this week, some of which I’d love to share with you.
Here are a few of my favorite things I came across this week:
1. Liz’s pink Tibi skirt – OMG….I want now!
2. Profresh Style’s inspires us like only she can
3. The amazing talent that is Natalie Patterson
4. A few Pretty and Fun Valentine’s day gift/”treat yourself” ideas
5. Some awesome NYFW backstage posts
6. What it’s REALLY like to create content online
7. IN LOVE with these aviator sunglasses- and they’re super affordable!
8. A super chic way to take an all black ensemble and making it pop
The week is finally coming to and end and the weekend is almost here! I always look forward to Friday, for obvious reasons, because let’s face it – Fridays are fabulous. But at the same time, sometimes Fridays can be hard. You’re already tired and drained from the week and still have to muster enough patience to get through the day when all you want to do is relax. Anyone else feel that way sometimes?
Happy Friday! Boy am I glad the weekend is coming! So, I thought we’d change things up a bit with Fabulous Fridays posts. Traditionally I would do a Polyvore set or Photoshop collage focusing on a particular trend for the week and how to style it. While I loved doing this, it started to become somewhat difficult to come up with a new trend each week.