Ok, for REAL you guys, is it just me or is coming back to work from a long holiday weekend one of the worst things ever? Ok, maybe I’m being a bit over dramatic here, but still! 😉 That aside though, after a stressful week full of moving stresses and a pinched nerve in my lower back (that STILL hurts and has me walking around feeling a bit “crippled”), I am so very glad my friends that it is the weekend once again!
So, I’ve decided to start doing our weekly Friday Favorites a bit differently from now on. Instead of just being things from around the web that I liked, I think I’ll start sharing anything that week that I liked. An inspiring quote, experience, fashion or beauty item, etc. I’m a mult-faceted person, so why not share more of what I love? What do you think?
This week’s round-up:
- Confession here people: I have always had a very free and entrepreneurial spirit (this may be a little hint I’ve giving you for plans I have for this year), so anytime I come across seriously bad ass and inspiring entrepreneurs, especially female entrepreneurs, sharing great content, I have to share! So, I therefore had to share with you Carrie Green‘s “4 Steps to Becoming a Wildly Successful Entrepreneur“
- The new X-Men Apocalypse movie – it was SOOOOOOO GOOD ya’ll!
- A quote that inspired me this week – “For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.” – Mary Kay Ash
- Jess is a proponent for “Rose` All Day“…I agree with her!
- I don’t shop here very often ya’ll, but – Nordstrom is having a great 40% off sale right now – their Half-Yearly Sale
- I learned from The Blogess to learn to pick your battles. Three words: knock, knock motherfucker (I have never laughed so hard in my life – literally couldn’t stop laughing while reading this post!).
- Audrey’s “Rules for a Professional Blogger” – not just good advice for blogging, just great professional advice period.
TWITTER // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST