It’s Friday once again. Let’s all breathe a sigh of relief and smile. I definitley have a busy weekend ahead of me – Center of the Universe Festival is here. Woot! Hopefully I won’t melt from the crazy heat! Impending possible heat stroke aside…..
Here’s what caught my eye on the interwebs this week –
1. I’ve been ALL ABOUT the Champagne Pop this week.
2. Sarah’s post about the lack of body positivity and confidence for men is quite lacking. Very smart post!
3. I found this article about happiness in the work place….interesting to say the least.
Kate Spade – if ever there were a time to grab that quirky and cute I-Phone cover, girly dress or cute wallet, now is the time. Such good deals ya’ll.
TopShop – need I say more? Topshop is offering incredible deals right now. Stock up while prices are low for fall, grab a few beauty items (they have a great makeup line) and more. Let me know your finds if you decide to grab a few things!
Tory Burch – if you’ve had your eye on those “iconic” flats everyone seems to have for as long as you can remeber, go snag yourself a pair now before they go back to full price!
Eileen Fisher – simple and modern pieces that will mix in well with any wardrobe. I love shopping this brand anytime they have a sale to find good pieces for my work wardrobe.
5. “In a galaxy far, far away….” NASA may have found the next earth for us to someday inhabit…..Earth 2.0 ????
6. Great tips and guide here for necklace lengths when ordering online