It’s Friday once again. Let’s all breathe a sigh of relief and smile. I definitley have a busy weekend ahead of me – Center of the Universe Festival is here. Woot! Hopefully I won’t melt from the crazy heat! Impending possible heat stroke aside…..
Here’s what caught my eye on the interwebs this week –
1. I’ve been ALL ABOUT the Champagne Pop this week.
2. Sarah’s post about the lack of body positivity and confidence for men is quite lacking. Very smart post!
3. I found this article about happiness in the work place….interesting to say the least.
4. The Norstrom Anniversary Sale is still going strong ya’ll. If you din’t find enough shopping inspiration and deals here, here’s a few more for ya –
Kate Spade – if ever there were a time to grab that quirky and cute I-Phone cover, girly dress or cute wallet, now is the time. Such good deals ya’ll.
TopShop – need I say more? Topshop is offering incredible deals right now. Stock up while prices are low for fall, grab a few beauty items (they have a great makeup line) and more. Let me know your finds if you decide to grab a few things!
Tory Burch – if you’ve had your eye on those “iconic” flats everyone seems to have for as long as you can remeber, go snag yourself a pair now before they go back to full price!
Eileen Fisher – simple and modern pieces that will mix in well with any wardrobe. I love shopping this brand anytime they have a sale to find good pieces for my work wardrobe.
5. “In a galaxy far, far away….” NASA may have found the next earth for us to someday inhabit…..Earth 2.0 ????
6. Great tips and guide here for necklace lengths when ordering online