A gorgeous night at Oktoberfest! See more here.
Guys, I have to say, It’s been a long week. Between work during the day, social media consulting/blogging at night, battling a bit of a cold and packing up my apartment for my move next weekend, I’m exhausted. Although I’ve spent most of my weekend continuing to pack, I still was able to get a little relaxation in. However, during this week’s craziness, I was able to enjoy an evening at Tulsa Oktoberfest and it was fun! A nice breakaway and time with friends away from the craziness of the week.
Hope you all had a great week! Here’s what caught my eye on the inter webs this week.
1. Hallie’s Paris posts! I want to visit Paris now even more than ever! :
2. It really is the “little things” that make you most happy.
3. IN LOVE with Meredith’s “Parisian chic” look! And….THOSE SHOES!
4. Katy’s delicious apple martini recipes!
5. Erin has me feeling the sparkle!
6. I may be one of the last people to discover this, but, if you haven’t, check out Meg Biram’s GSD posts, do so NOW!
7. Tanya’s Oreo Cupcakes…..OMG!!!!!
9. I’m in LOVE with this coat.
10. You can never have too many of these. Trust me.