It’s Friday ya’ll! Friday. If you woke up this morning having nothing else to look forward to today, well, there’s that (great cheery opening line Steph) How was your week? I can pleasantly say I had a great week; a productive week – always a good thing. One thing I definitely realized this week is how excited I am for fall! Although the temperatures aren’t very “fall-ish” right now, I am ready for all the season has to bring. With “pumpkin spice EVERYTHING” ( #PSL anyone? ) leaves slowly starting to change and an abundance of fall festivals happening every weekend, fall is here!
A few things that caught my eye on the web this week……
- Serious home decor envy after seeing THIS in Glitter Guide. Serious.
- Hallie’s fashion week recaps always make me smile each season. So funny! 🙂
- Love Jessica’s girly blazer. LOVE.
- Cait’s Autumn To Do List has me feeling so nostalgic for fall!
- I am so glad I discovered Amy’s blog!
- I think I want to be part of Leandra’s writing club
- Budget Babe chic and affordable cell phone cases for MORE than just IPhone!!!!
- Very interesting article on blogging that really made me think
- Plaid really is starting to grow on me…..it really is. Loving THIS blazer
- Loved Monique’s touching article about #BreastCancerAwarnessMonth