Arrrrriiiibbba! It’s that time of year again! With Cinco de Mayo falling on a Monday this year, I’m sure many will be celebrating this weekend; hey – some may still celebrate on Monday! I hope you all had a great week. May your weekend me margarita-filled with fun and celebration with friends! Now, while I’m busy browsing the interwebs (mainly PInterest of course) on the many margarita recipes I want to try this weekend, enjoy this week’s Glam Round-Up of favorites.
- Hallie’s Sauza-rita recipe is DEFINITELY one I think I’ll be trying this weekend.
- Kim’s review of Zinc Café = YUM!
- I love Jessica’s awesome styling and take on the overall trend:
- THIS maxi skirt and THIS maxi dress. I’m so obsessed with and how perfect are they for Cinco de Mayo parties?
- I LOVE how Sonia “repurposed” her 90’s baby doll dress!
- 20 Do’s and Dont’s of Cinco de Mayo…..yep!