One of the things I love most about blogging is the community. Meeting new bloggers and discovering their unique blogs and points of view is so fun. I’ve met (both IRL and online) so many amazing fellow bloggers, many of them friends that I think I’ll have for a long time. I’m always on the look out for new blogs to check out. However, I also always end up returning to a few old favorites.
I’ve decided to started doing these weekly round-ups to show you some stories and bloggers I loved for the week as well as talk sometimes talk about a few news stories or goodies I’ve been obsessed with! Just a few of my favorite things. 🙂
Here are this past week’s favorites. Give them a look and show some love! 😉
- Love Halie’s version of a “wearable blanket”:
- The Budget Babe shows us three fabulous ways to style boyfriend jeans
- Megan’s chickpea & zucchini burgers look AMAZING!!! –
- One of the most gorgeous examples of bracelet stacking (or as I like to call it #armparty ) I’ve ever seen!
- Don’t be afraid to be a copycat
- NO ONE deserves to be poked fun at
- The Vogue Cover “Controversy”????
P.S. – a reader survey here: do you miss my Fabulous Fridays posts? Do you want me to bring them back? I appreciate your advice and opinions. Thanks lovelies!