The week is finally coming to and end and the weekend is almost here! I always look forward to Friday, for obvious reasons, because let’s face it – Fridays are fabulous. But at the same time, sometimes Fridays can be hard. You’re already tired and drained from the week and still have to muster enough patience to get through the day when all you want to do is relax. Anyone else feel that way sometimes?
Well, despite a busy week, I was able to take a little time and catch up on my blog reading! It’s been a while since I’ve shared a few on my favorite blog posts from the interwebs. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Kendi Everyday shows us a great example of non traditional holiday dressing
2. Sonia of Runway Hippie explains why being a hipster isn’t a bad thing at all!
3. Some major ambition and motivation from Profresh herself!
4. Taken a bit of a blog break lately? No worries, Lisa of Elembee has you covered!
5. You know the famous Bergdorf’s holiday window in New York? Well, Nordstrom asked a few bloggers to come up with a little of what they would put in their “holiday window”. Pursuit of Shoes won in my book with her sparkly inspired inspiration!
Well, these past few weekends I’ve been taking it easy and really enjoying my time off relaxing, which means I may or may not have made it both lazy Saturday and Sunday. Hey, what’s wrong with that? 😉 I’ll probably be catching up on my blog reading further, preparing posts for the week, going for a run and maybe go see the new Hobbit movie (insert geek badge now).
Wishing you a fun and fabulous weekend! What will you be up to?