Happy Friday! Boy am I glad the weekend is coming! So, I thought we’d change things up a bit with Fabulous Fridays posts. Traditionally I would do a Polyvore set or Photoshop collage focusing on a particular trend for the week and how to style it. While I loved doing this, it started to become somewhat difficult to come up with a new trend each week.
As I blogger I love seeing and reading what other bloggers and writers create. The internet is so rich with great content, that I thought I’d starting sharing a few of my favorites each week. However, it won’t stop with just my favorite blogs posts I read that week; it could be a favorite “moment” of the week, a favorite clothing item I’m coveting, etc.
So, without further adieu, here are my “favorites” from this week:
- A very thought provoking article from IFB about those who ARE bloggers and those who simply have a blog. A great read!
- A very smart article from one of my pals and awesome blogger and graphic designer Elembee on how to guide your brand.
- Megan of The Tfdiares shows us that sometimes you can be at your utmost chic when you keep it simple.
- THIS sweater, discovered via THIS POST must….I say MUST make it into my closet this fall!
- They may be a bit “over the top” for some people’s tastes, but I definitely think THESE would look great on me! 😉
- I may be revealing my geek card here, but when I discovered THIS on You Tube this week, I thought it was pretty cool!
- Confession of the week: It took a while, but I can now say I actually do like Miley Cyrus’ new song “We Can’t Stop“. #dontjudge
So, that’s all for now folks! I myself am very much looking forward to a laid-back and relaxing weekend! Wishing you a happy weekend!