Happy Fri-Yay! Hope you’ve had a good week and are ready for the weekend! It’s been a week….I mean a week! Aren’t we all always happy when Friday rolls around, yes? I can’t complain though; I like being busy. Busy weeks aside, I always try and find time to do a little web surfing!
Embarking on “new adventures”, putting a new meaning to the word “contouring”, tropical wedding adventures, proving you can be uber chic and stylish no matter what your size and birthday shenanigans. This sums up what caught my eye on the web this week…..
1. Hallie’s new adventure and her “good bye” to NYC….
2. Jessica’s “next chapter”…..
3. THIS……all I can say it Whoa!!!
4. A little blogging challenge, run my one of my best blogging buddies, Elembee, that I’ve decided to do!
5. I am one who has always dreamed on going on a fabulous dream tropical vacaction someday. So, naturally, I’ve been obsessed over flowing Kim’s wedding adventures in Maui!
6. LOVE Kristina’s new site redesign! I’ve been meaning to (and have been proscrastinating) on doing a major redesign for my site as well. Stay tuned….
7. To say Sarah is fantastic and I love her to pieces is a major understatement. Love her in this fabulous look book shoot she did recently for Eloquii! Rock on girl!
8. Also, I celebrated my 33rd birthday last week….a little peak into my shenanigans here!
This weekend I’m going to be attending my very first Drillers MLB game since moving to Tulsa in 2009. In case you were wondering, I’m huge baseball fan! Aside from that, I think it looks to be a low-key weekend. A little tiding up and cleaning around the apartment, a little Netlfix marathon or two and a little wine. Not too bad as far as weekend plans go I think.
What are your weekend plans?